Can I obtain information about ALL my insurance and investment policies via Verifi?
Verifi will provide details of all insurance and investment policies you hold with the major South African insurance companies. This includes the following types of life insurance and investment policies:
- Guaranteed Return policies.
- Retirement, preservation funds and investment savings.
- Voluntary Annuities and Income Plans.
- Whole Life and Term policies.
- Structured products such as life insurance, disability cover, dread disease cover and income protection.
- Business insurance that is linked to you.
- Any other policy with a surrender value.
Is Verifi safe and secure?
Verifi.co.za is secured by Cloudflare, a leading global web protection provider, and your personal details are protected. Submission of your personal details on the site is 100% secured.
Who owns Verifi.co.za?
Verifi is owned and promoted by Springpoint Finance (Pty) Ltd, with FSP license number: 43870.
May Verifi consultants provide financial advice or assist in the acquisition of insurance and investment policies?
No, verifi.co.za is simply an online tool that provides information about your existing insurance and investment policies.
Upon receipt of your free Verifi report, an FSCA-registered Financial Planning expert may contact you to offer appropriate advice and assistance with regards to your portfolio. Only the Financial Services Provider can offer advice to suit your requirements. You are under no obligation to accept the advice or services of the Financial Services Provider.