- These are the general terms of the relationship between you (website visitor) and us (the website owner and operator). The terms cover all use of this website.
- You agree to the terms by visiting and using this website.
Definitions. The words in bold below have the following meanings:
- terms includes these general terms and any other relevant terms, conditions, policies, disclaimers, authorities and notices agreed between you and us, for example terms that apply to a specific section of this website
- We, us or our refers to Springpoint Finance (Pty) Ltd, who operates this website. It includes our officers, agents, employees, owners, co-branders and associates where these terms limit or exclude our liability.
- You or your refers to any visitor to this website, including any other person, website, business or agent (including any virtual or robotic agent) associated with the visitor.
Entire agreement. The terms are the entire agreement between you and us for using this website.
Changes to website. We may change or stop publishing this website without notice and will not be responsible for any consequences.
Changes to terms. We may change the terms by placing a notice on this website. If you do not agree with the change, you must stop using this website or the changed terms will apply to you.
Facts about website. If an administrator of this website signs a letter confirming any fact related to the website, that letter is conclusive proof of its contents. These may include the version of the terms that apply to any dispute, or what content or functions the website had at a particular time or date.
Waiver. We do not ever waive (give up) our rights, even if we allow you any favour or extension of time, or we delay enforcing our rights against you.
Severability. Any term that is invalid, illegal or cannot be enforced must be regarded as deleted. The remaining terms continue as intended.
Law and jurisdiction. South African law and conditions (such as time and date) govern the terms. Only the South African courts may decide any dispute about the terms.
Annual access. Each South African ID holder may only request a report once every year. Should you need more information, please contact us here.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website on these terms. We may cancel your licence at any time for any reason. Your licence is automatically cancelled if you do not get our written permission before using this website in a way these terms do not allow.
Breach. If you breach any of the terms or infringe any other person’s rights (including copyright), we may cancel your licence, block you from using the website, claim specific performance or damages against you and take any other steps the law allows, without affecting our rights.
Framing. You may not frame this website or any of its pages.
Linking. You may only link to the home page of this website at https://www.verifi.co.za. You may not deep link (link to any other page) or link in any way that could suggest that we endorse or support you, or that you have any rights in our website or intellectual property.
Virtual agents. You may not use any technology (including spiders, crawlers, bots and similar virtual agents) to search or gain any information from this website.
You promise that you may visit this website and agree to the terms because you are:
- at least 18 (or regarded as legally adult), and have the legal right and capacity to do so; or
- not 18 yet, but have permission from your parent (or legal guardian) to do so.
You promise that will give only accurate information to us and this website.
Ownership. We own this website and (together with any licensors) own all content and other rights in it, including all intellectual property rights such as copyright and patent rights. All moral rights are reserved.
Trade marks. You may not use any trademark, trade name, brand or logo on this website or related marketing material without first getting the owner’s written permission.
Restrictions. Unless we expressly allow it, this website may not be:
- copied, modified or used to make derivative works;
- transferred, distributed, decompiled or reverse engineered, or
- rented, leased, loaned, sold or assigned;