What do I need to do?
• Read and accept the terms and conditions
• Complete the required details on the submission form
• Click on the submit button
It’s simple and efficient, and it won’t cost you a cent. Remember that this is a secure site and your personal details are protected. It’s available 24 hours per day, and it will save you hours of your time attempting to obtain all the relevant details yourself, either by contacting a Financial Services Provider (broker) or the individual insurance companies.
What happens next?
Our office will contact you to explain any requirements and nomally within 48 business hours of submitting your details, you will receive a comprehensive report via email, containing all the information you require about your life insurance and investment policies. For your security, you will also be sent a PIN number via SMS that you will use to unlock the portfolio.
With this report, you will be able to:
• VeriFi the life insurance and investment policies that you have
• VeriFi that your personal details are correct
• VeriFi that your beneficiary details are correct
• VeriFi that the correct lives are insured
• VeriFi what the insurance cover includes
• VeriFi the surrender value and the loan value of your policies
Thereafter you will be contacted by a Financial Planning Expert, who will be able to provide you with additional information and analysis with regards to your life insurance policies and investments. You will, however, be under no obligation to accept the advice or services of the Financial Services Provider.
Why will a Financial Planning Expert contact me after I have received my report?
It is important for most people to have adequate and appropriate life insurance cover. However, life insurance can be complicated and there are many options available to the individual and an FSB-registered Financial Planning Expert is best placed to assist you with all your life assurance requirements. We have affiliated Financial Planners who will in particular be able to offer appropriate advice on the following:
• Whether you are paying too much for your insurance policy
• Whether you have sufficient life insurance cover to meet your needs
• Whether your existing cover provides adequate benefit relative to its cost
• Whether any of your existing life and investment policies have been ceded to a financial institution or to another person
• Whether you are able to access the cash in your policies, should you need to
• Whether your policies may have a higher cash value than their surrender value
• Whether you may be able to sell your policies for a higher value than the issuing company will offer, should you wish to do so
Please note: you are under no obligation at any stage to accept the advice of a Financial Services provider, to purchase any new life insurance or investment policies, to amend any of your existing policies, or to surrender or sell any of your existing policies