How do I get started?
- Complete the required details on the submission form.
- Read and accept T’s & C’s.
- Click on the submit button.
- Choose how you'd like us to verify your details.
Our site is secured by Cloudflare® and your personal details are always protected.
What happens next?
If you opted for digital verification, and It’s successful, your report will be emailed to you directly. This is a great way for us to make sure we are providing you with the best possible service.
Alternatively, if you opted for manual verification, our verification team will contact you, following which you will receive your report via email within 48 hours. As an additional security measure, you will receive a PIN number via SMS that will unlock the report on receipt.
With this report, you will be able to:
- Verifi the life insurance and investment policies that you have.
- Verifi that your retirement savings is on track.
- Verifi the surrender value, loan value and maturity dates of your policies.
- Verifi that your personal details are correct.
- Verifi that your beneficiary details are correct.
- Verifi that the correct lives are insured.
- Verifi what the insurance cover includes.
An authorised Financial Planning expert, if needed, will be able to provide you with additional information and analysis with regards to your life insurance policies and investments. You will, however, be under no obligation to accept the advice or services of the Financial Services Provider.
Benefits of a financial planner reaching out
It’s vital that individuals have adequate and appropriate long-term cover. But policies can be complicated with many products available today. An FSCA-registered Financial Planning expert is best suited to assist you with all insurance related questions. Our affiliated Financial Planners will be able to offer appropriate advice on the following:
- Whether you are paying too much for your cover.
- Whether you have sufficient insurance cover to meet your needs.
- Whether you can access the cash in your policies, should you need to.
- Whether your financial strategy is on track or needs to be re-evaluated.
- Whether your investment fees are too high to allow growth on your investments.
- Whether you can save on tax to help you save for retirement.
- Whether you may be able to sell your policies for a higher value than the issuing company will offer, should you.
Advice rendered by the financial advisor is obligation free. You do not have to buy new policies or products, nor amend, sell or surrender your current policies.